Monday, October 29, 2007

Gifts of the Nation of Canada

Pastor Charlie Carlick
Prince Rupert, BC

When I was in the Yukon doing some evangelistic work in the year 2000, I was suddenly awakened about 4:30 or 5:00 in the morning by a voice that was speaking into my spirit; and it proceeded as such:

He said son, “What does the Yukon mean to you”? And as if I knew the answer I replied, “Gold. The Yukon is known for its gold.” And He said “Yes, and what does gold mean to you?” I replied, “Purity.” And He said,” That’s right!”

And then He said, “Go on. What is the next province?” I said, “BC.“ And he said, “What does BC mean to you?” I said, “BC, as far as I know, is known for its huge timber.” And He said, “Yes. Go to the mountain and get timber to build my temple.”

And then he went on to say, “What’s next?” I said, “Alberta.” And I heard Him say. “Yes, go on, what is Alberta known for?” I said, ”Alberta is known for its oil!” And his response was, “That is correct. And what does oil mean to you?” I said, “It means the anointing of God.”

By now I was getting a picture in my mind’s eye of what He was feeding into my spirit.

He was saying, “Through the purity of God is built the temple of God and through the purity of the temple of God flows the anointing of God.”

Then he continued on by asking, “What is the next province?” And I said “Saskatchewan.” Then He asked me. “What does Saskatchewan, bring to your mind?” And I said, “The image that comes to mind is wheat.” And his response was, “That’s right, and what does wheat refer to?” And I replied, “Wheat refers to the bread basket of Canada and also the anointed word of God.”

So we went on to the next province, Manitoba, and he said, “What comes to your mind about Manitoba?” And I responded to his question, “I see in my mind an image of a buffalo on a flag.” “And what does the buffalo mean to you?” He asked. And I replied, “ It signifies the power of God and growth through the word of God.”

Then we proceeded on to the province where Canada is governed from, Ontario. And He said “What does Ontario mean to you?” And my spirit spoke and said, “It stands for the government of Canada, governed by the pure word of God. “That is correct”, He said.

Then we moved from the governing province on to Quebec and He questioned me again. “What does this province mean to you?” And the words rang out of my spirit that the French people are known for “love” and love speaks of God’s love for the lost through the word of God.

Then he asked, “What are the last three provinces?” And in return I said. “They are the Maritime provinces.” “And what do they mean to you?” He asked. I said what comes into my spirit is this: “They represent the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit at the Eastern gate.” (The gospel first came from the East to the West).

There was then a brief moment of silence and He said. “There is more.” Then it came into my spirit, and I replied, “Yes there is the Northwest Territories and Nunavut. He said. “Yes, and what does the Northwest Territories mean to you, and what significance does it have in relationship to God?” And again it came into my spirit first of all: “Didn’t they just find diamonds in the Northwest Territories?” And I said. “Yes, and it is now well known for its diamonds and the diamonds in the spirit refers to the sovereignty of God and all His glory.”

Last of all was Nunavat, the newest territory of Canada and all that could come to my mind was ice as in a desert place. And then I heard in my spirit, “What is ice made from?” And I said “Water?” He said, “That’s right! And what is happening up there now?” I said, “As far as I know the ice is melting.” And again He said, “That’s right, and what does water refer to in the word of God?” And my spirit said, “The flowing of the Holy Ghost through the word of God for Canada.”

Therefore He summed it up as such:

The Word of God over Canada.

  • Through the purity of God comes the temple of God.

  • Through the temple of God flows the anointing of God.

  • Through the anointing of God comes the Word of God.

  • Through the word of God comes the power of God.

  • Through the power of God comes the love of God through the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit through the Eastern gate.

  • And finally, the sovereignty of God hovering over Canada through the Holy Ghost.

Canada! “Be ye holy as I am holy.”

All this transpired in a very short time in the dim light of the morning. He spoke to me in a language that I could understand and I write it in the same manner---very simple!

I received this message in the year 2000 and the message rings clear as the day that it was birthed into my spirit on that cold dim morning in the Yukon Territory in the land of the midnight sun.

Pastor Charlie Carlick
530 6th Ave West
Prince Rupert, BC
V8J 1Z6

October 17, 2007

No comments: